Monday, October 21, 2013

Daily Look

I have known about the Daily Look website for awhile now.  While I have almost made purchases multiple times, I just made my first purchase today.  If you do not know much about Daily Look, they create outfits everyday and for a couple days discount the items in those outfits.  If you really like the look, you can buy the whole thing, or you can simply buy pieces from different outfits.  The website also allows you to earn Look Points.  These points can be earned in a variety of ways, I earned most of mine by simply clicking on their email everyday and just looking at that days new look.  By doing this I earned 2000 points (10 per day).  Once you earn 2000 points, you receive a $20 credit.  I have had that credit for awhile, and just the other day I came across a pair of booties that are similar to something I have been on the hunt for.
Metallic Cutout Ankle Boots
$49.98

I have been seeing booties similar to these (Metallic Cutout Ankle Boots) all over this fall, and I have not been able to find a pair.  I just happened to open a Daily Look email and see these at the bottom and I fell in love.  These cutout booties are cute, and can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the outfit.  I think they give an outfit a sophisticated look, and are not over the top at all.

The website offers free shipping at $75, I personally hate paying for shipping, so I decided to look around a little bit and came across this pair of combat boots (Stud and Zipper Embellished Combat Boots).  I have been looking for a new pair of combat boots, I really like these because they put a twist on the average combat boot, they are a little more edgy.
At the price they are a very good deal.  I often buy shoes from JustFab, and I love those shoes, and they are a good deal at $39.95, so when I saw these were even less than that I was surprised at how great of a deal they are.  My purchase was about $85 which qualified me for free shipping and saved that $5.95.  Since I had saved up those Look Points I was also able to use my $20 credit, in the end I spent right around $65 for two great pairs of boots, and I do not think you can beat that.  I will definitely do a review once I receive these boots in the mail.
If you want to check out these and other cute styles click here.
Stud and Zipper Embellished Combat Boots
$34.98

No comments:

Post a Comment