Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Plaid Scarves

Every season has new trends.  This fall/winter plaid has been a huge trend.  I have a few flannels and plaid items, but once I discovered a plaid scarf I was hooked!  I now own 3 plaid scarves and keep finding more!  My favorite one is from Forever 21, it is a blanket scarf style (basically it is huge!) I also picked up a plaid infinity scarf at Charlotte Russe.  Everyday I go on Pinterest I find more! These scarves are a great way to add pattern to a simple outfit.  I know I love wearing all black, especially in the fall/winter, tossing on a plaid scarf is an easy way to switch up your outfit.  

This one from Target is currently on my list, unfortunately it is sold out, but I absolutely love the style! 


I am currently considering purchasing this one.

These are just a couple of the ones I have looked at recently, but there are so many more out there! 
This is definitely a fall/winter trend you do not want to miss out on!




No comments:

Post a Comment